- Sundance® Spas MicroClean® Ultra Complete Assembly, Part #6541-397 or 6541-397S
- Genuine OEM Sundance® Spas factory part
- This filter includes both the #6473-164 (inner filter cartridge) & #6473-165 (outer filter cartridge)
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals
- Each SmartChlor cartridge lasts for up to six weeks
- Complete kit offers everything for switching from traditional chlorine to Frog @ease
- Full instructions included on waterproof card
Filters are not damaged, altered, or used – inspected by our Hot Tub Things team.
Filters may be missing original manufacturer packaging.
Sale filters are final.
For a list of compatible spas, see below:
- Sundance, Sweetwater, Jacuzzi Spas Flow Switch
- part #2560-040
- Transparent Tee 3/4 inch barb with s 3/8 inch barb off the side
- Flow Switch now comes molded with a 3/32 inch hole opening
- Do not use on other models such as 800,850, 800 Series that use a square finger connection.
- see spa model compatibility below
- GENUINE CLEARRAY | This genuine ClearRAY tube is made by Sundance Spas, part # 6472-859
- GUARANTEED COMPATIBLE | Tube fits CLEARRAY XL bulbs in both Sundance Spas and Jacuzzi-brand hot tubs
- CRYSTAL CLEAR | The pure mineral quartz of this tube provides optimal light pass-through so you get maximum UV sanitation efficiency
- INSTALLATION KIT | Comes with latex glove (fingerprints can shorten system life) and complete instructions
- TUBE ONLY | Replacement bulb sold separately
- GENUINE SUNDANCE SPAS PARTS | This filter is manufactured by Sundance Spas, the same company that built your hot tub.
- GUARANTEED COMPATIBLE | This filter, Sundance Spas part # 373043s, is fully compatible with recent Hawthorne, Hartford, and Burlington spas. See list below for compatibility.
- CLEAN, CLEAR PERFORMANCE | A fresh filter makes a huge difference in the clarity and enjoyment of your hot tub. If your filter is over a year old, consider replacing it for maximum performance.
- Height: 9”, Diameter: 6” 45 square feet of filtration material
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry.
- Frog @ease is the Sundance-approved sanitizer for 2021 Sundance Spas.
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals.
- Each SmartChlor cartridge lasts for up to five weeks.
- Most Sundance Spas after 2010 can be upgraded to use Frog @Ease.
- Spa Frog is the leading designer of mineral sanitizing systems.
Frog @ease refills for Sundance give you a whole season (12+ weeks) of easy, low-chlorine sanitizing when used along with the Frog @ease Sanitizing System for Sundance Spas.$48.95