Track Your Order
call toll free: 1.888.251.6661
Your Premier Source for Everything Hot Tub
This weeks deal
hot tub filters
hot tub chemicals
spa cover lifts & steps
sale & featured items
spa care kits
natural spa care
Hot Tub How-To's:
How to Fix a Leak
Get to Know Your Spa Chemicals
Hot Tub Filter Care
hot tub chemicals
Hot Tub Things Jet Line Cleaner - 16 oz
List Price: $12.98
Stock Status:In Stock
The leading solution to keeping your hot tub plumbing free of debris.
Jet Line Cleaner clears spa and jetted bath tub plumbing of organics, oils, dirt, and minerals. Add Jet Line Cleaner before the water is drained to prevent buildup that can restrict water flow and damage equipment. This product is compatible with all sanitizers including chlorine, bromine, ozone and biquanide.
SHAKE WELL. Use Jet Line Cleaner every 3 months or when the spa is drained and refilled per the manufacturers recommendations.
1. Remove filter cartridge and clean separately using Filter Cleaner.
2. Before spa is drained, add entire bottle of Jet Line Cleaner to warm spa water through the skimmers.
3. Turn pump ON and run the jets for 15 minutes. (Ensure that filter is not in spa.)
4. Turn pump and jets OFF and let sit for 1 hour.
5. Turn pump ON and run jets and blower for 15 minutes.
6. Drain the spa, hosing off the inside spa walls while draining. When empty, rinse one last time.
7. Refill the spa according to the manufacturers recommendations.
Some residual foaming may occur, if so, use Spa Defoamer to suppress the foam.
Shop By Brand
Become An Affiliate
Cover Production, Shipping, Return and Warranty information
Hot Tub Things Blog
About Spa Accessories
About Hot Tub Filters
About Filter Parts
About Hot Tub spa covers
Terms & Conditions
Custom Cover Help
Newsletter Sign Up
for our newsletter to receive the latest
news and special promotions from
Hot Tub Things
We accept all major
Hot Tub Things™ is a registered trademark of hottubthings.com.
(Your shopping cart is empty)
Hot Tub Things™
Jacuzzi Hot Tubs