Use shock weekly to control and prevent organic buildup that causes cloudy water.
Oxidizing Spa Shock is a powerful oxygen-based
oxidizer. When used regularly, this product will help
eliminate contaminants introduced by bathers and
environmental factors like rain and wind. This product
will not raise chlorine levels or produce combined
chlorine. This product is gentle on spa surfaces. This
product restores sparkle and clarity to spa water. It will
not increase calcium hardness or stabilizer levels. This
product contains no chlorine or other disinfectants.
This product contains no bromine or other sanitizer and
should be used for oxidizer treatment only. Regular use of
this product will remove most of the contaminants that
accumulate in spa water.
When to Use: Add
this product to spa water after every use, or once per week
if the spa is not being used.